Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words :D

Ok so as I mentioned before, Mom and Dad are in Germany! And it sounds like they are having a blast! They can call from skype whenever they stay in a hotel with internet but it just depends on the night. They had a pretty good signal the other night which was thankfully mothers day! So we got to talk them quite a bit and hear all about the "dungeon" they stayed in haha. Its an old castle style watch tower thing but my mom is convinced its a torture chamber dungeon haha! Anywho not only did we get to talk to them but Dad sent a ton of pictures to us too of everything they've been doing. I won't put them all up but this one gave me a bit of deja vu and couldn't resist photo shopping it a bit.


Then...while I was on there... I did some more of course! Since I was introduced to the site I use last year I've spent many hours editing lots and lots of pictures :D I literally have about 50 or so. I would have even more if I had enough quotes and pictures that went well together haha If you have a facebook you can go there to see the rest :D These are just the most recent. They're actually from a photo shoot our friend Blake did of us our last week in provo together, he got some really amazing shots!

if you can't read that it says "Laughter and a good sense of humor can help soften the bumps along life's journey" - Steven E Snow

and this one is from boy meets world "we're all a little weird. and when we find those people whose weirdness is compatible to ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call them our best friends"
I miss these GORGEOUS girls SOO much! Here are a few more from that day that I haven't done anything too:






These colors don't look as good in the blog photo for some reason but it was a good time and my roommates are beautiful! Since I have quotes on the pictures I guess all that's left is to tell you
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Stay Smiling :D

2 comments:

  1. where did you guys take these? gorgeous girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ricci! :D we started out by utah lake and then just kinda drove around and found whatever haha

    ReplyDelete