Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"If the future seems overwhelming, remember that it comes one moment at a time"

So its been a while! haha and that is exactly why! I've had to take things one day at a time lately. Between homework, visits, visitors and Church I've just been super busy with different things all the time. So even though I should probably be using this relatively calm week to get ahead on things I figured I need to take time to do this as well :D

I am loving life! This semester is more challenging that expected in some ways and better in others. I like all of my fun classes I've had the chance to take but they're a lot more work than one would think! However, my weekends have been spent here...with Christopher visiting, visiting him in Rexburg, and going home with him and my other siblings! Such good times! Here are some pictures from that trip home since I haven't really put any up recently:

coming back to the city on the ferry after our Alcatraz tour :D


Across the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time after living there for 11 years!


And here are just a couple other cute pictures from the rest of the semester so far:

roomies at the football game!


fun bowling date with Brian and Jenn and Brett and Victoria!


Anywho...Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm still here! haha and loving life! Just super busy staying up with work and having fun! I love you all!

Stay Smiling :D

<3

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, I am a little sad that you have come to Rexburg and haven't contacted me! Please Please Please call me next time you are here!! I know you have family around these parts but you could stay at my house if you want!!! we could play catch up when you aren't with your man!! OR Double date!! yeah!! I'm so glad your life is going so well!! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so happy to see a new post! I'm glad things are busy, but good for you! I love to see your smile! Keep it up! Love ya cuz!!!

    ReplyDelete