We had a nice dinner and did our traditional "I'm thankful for"s around the table. Brian blew the rest of us out of the water with his. He is thankful for their baby!!! Him and Jenn are expecting next summer. We couldn't be more thrilled to get a second grandchild in the family. After stuffing ourselves, Dad and Denise watched Holden and the rest of us heading to see Catching fire for our annual thanksgiving movie! We thought it'd be packed (it usually is) so we went early but there was NOBODY there! It was a great movie though! So everyone that didn't show up missed out :) Friday was a day spent relaxing and recovering. Brian took Jenn and I rock-climbing again and it was a blast! Hard... very hard... but so fun! I loved it! Even if I got a little beat up by the mountain. Here's a view from the top where we set up the climb:
Overall it was a great trip and I was sad that Christopher and I had to head home first! But it was great not to be on the road too super late either... thats what we get for living so far away I guess. I've been blessed to have tons of family time lately and I get even more when we head to SLC for our anniversary and then Provo for New Years. Its been really great, because we usually never get this much time with them. But it's been a couple months since we've seen our little ones from the other side and their parents so Christmas with the Dustins will be awesome too! We can't wait! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment