I'm am now 18 weeks and so far this pregnancy has been a bit of a breeze! I'm definitely one of the lucky ones (knock on wood!). I was nauseous enough to notice for about a month or so between weeks 6 and 10 but never more than that! My appetite was definitely off too but not from being sick, just nothing really sounding good. Even sweets! So I lost about 5 lbs just from not eating as much. And I was down and out tired for a while as well, over Christmas I took a nap for an hour or two every day and if you know me thats a huge deal because I normally hate naps. But as soon as we got back (around 10 weeks) and I started back at work I did ok! Honestly since then I've hardly noticed any symptoms! Obviously I get tired still but thats been the majority of it! Also, I've gained back that 5 lbs I've lost. But until the past few days I didn't feel like I was showing all the much. At least not in my regular clothes. I know I'm bigger though so it must just be that I wore stuff a little loose to begin with? I don't know! I'm most definitely getting uncomfortable though so I'll be needing maternity clothes soon here for sure! :) And only 2 more weeks til we get to see baby again! (During IVF I got REALLY use to ultrasounds and maybe kind of miss the comfort) So I'll try to remember to post an update about that! But if not I guess you'll hear from me a year from now instead ;P
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Well.... I finally get the thrill of announcing the ultimate reason to smile!
After 4 years of trying... 3 years of fertility treatments which included 6 rounds of IVF we could not be happier or more grateful for this opportunity. I'm not going to lie, we've been through so much throughout this process that it was hard to feel confident enough to share with everyone but at 14 weeks and after hearing the heartbeat a few different times Christopher convinced me it was time and it was sure fun to get to share such fun news! People have been so kind! I still just can't believe its happening sometimes!
I'm am now 18 weeks and so far this pregnancy has been a bit of a breeze! I'm definitely one of the lucky ones (knock on wood!). I was nauseous enough to notice for about a month or so between weeks 6 and 10 but never more than that! My appetite was definitely off too but not from being sick, just nothing really sounding good. Even sweets! So I lost about 5 lbs just from not eating as much. And I was down and out tired for a while as well, over Christmas I took a nap for an hour or two every day and if you know me thats a huge deal because I normally hate naps. But as soon as we got back (around 10 weeks) and I started back at work I did ok! Honestly since then I've hardly noticed any symptoms! Obviously I get tired still but thats been the majority of it! Also, I've gained back that 5 lbs I've lost. But until the past few days I didn't feel like I was showing all the much. At least not in my regular clothes. I know I'm bigger though so it must just be that I wore stuff a little loose to begin with? I don't know! I'm most definitely getting uncomfortable though so I'll be needing maternity clothes soon here for sure! :) And only 2 more weeks til we get to see baby again! (During IVF I got REALLY use to ultrasounds and maybe kind of miss the comfort) So I'll try to remember to post an update about that! But if not I guess you'll hear from me a year from now instead ;P
I'm am now 18 weeks and so far this pregnancy has been a bit of a breeze! I'm definitely one of the lucky ones (knock on wood!). I was nauseous enough to notice for about a month or so between weeks 6 and 10 but never more than that! My appetite was definitely off too but not from being sick, just nothing really sounding good. Even sweets! So I lost about 5 lbs just from not eating as much. And I was down and out tired for a while as well, over Christmas I took a nap for an hour or two every day and if you know me thats a huge deal because I normally hate naps. But as soon as we got back (around 10 weeks) and I started back at work I did ok! Honestly since then I've hardly noticed any symptoms! Obviously I get tired still but thats been the majority of it! Also, I've gained back that 5 lbs I've lost. But until the past few days I didn't feel like I was showing all the much. At least not in my regular clothes. I know I'm bigger though so it must just be that I wore stuff a little loose to begin with? I don't know! I'm most definitely getting uncomfortable though so I'll be needing maternity clothes soon here for sure! :) And only 2 more weeks til we get to see baby again! (During IVF I got REALLY use to ultrasounds and maybe kind of miss the comfort) So I'll try to remember to post an update about that! But if not I guess you'll hear from me a year from now instead ;P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment