A year ago today I almost missed out on the best thing in my life all because I didn't know think taking the chance I was being offered would be worth the risk. I was convinced that even though this totally awesome guy I had been slowly getting to know over the past 4 months was right there saying what I had been wanting someone to tell me for a long time, it wasn't a good idea to give a relationship with him a shot. "I didn't think a long distance relationship would work" and that I didn't like him enough to really truly commit so I would only end up hurting him, which I was not willing to do because he was so awesome. I know oxy moron right? Well I can't even tell you how happy I am that I finally took a leap out of my comfort zone and went "against my better judgment" (which wasn't that good) to see where things with this young man would go. Because it turned out whether I liked enough or not wasn't the bigger question. Whether I loved him enough or not was. And man was that a doozie! But guess what? I did love him enough! enough to marry him and that is just what I did about 6 months after that day, and 6 months ago (in about a week). So its safe to say, I like him a lot more than I originally planned, and thank goodness for that because now he's my rock and I love him with all my heart!
Stay Smiling!
:D
I'm glad you married him too! It's fun having another girl in the Dustin clan!! :)
ReplyDelete