Oh how true that quote is when it comes to my niece and nephews! Christopher and I were in SLC for a wedding last weekend and got some much needed time with this cutie!
 |
| Isn't he just adorable! |
 |
| Finally got his birthday present from Aunt Courtney |
 |
| We had some yummy bread at dinner |
|
|
I sure had missed this kid! It is always WAY too long between visits. He is just so stinkin cute! Makes me miss our other two little ones since I didn't get to be there for their birthdays either. And the poor things haven't even gotten presents yet either!
Anywho, the weekend was great! Christopher's buddy Mitch got married to his cute wife Haley and we were able to attend the sealing and a little luncheon in their honor.
 |
| Paul, Mitch and Christopher - Friends since forever |
 |
| The beautiful bride and handsome groom! |
Then we had a birthday dinner for all our March birthdays. (Pictures from that are above) And other then church the next day and a quick dinner at grandma's that was ALL we had time for! It was MUCH too short of a visit. I really wish I had had more time to see friends. But until Christopher is done with school and released from the bishopric, weekend, down and back trips it is!
<3 br="">
3>
:)Sorry, Your little quote at the beginning made me think you were announcing something for a minute! ha ha! And don't you just LOVE Downton Abbey?!
ReplyDelete