| I always have trouble when it comes to saying goodbye to my family! I
wish I could spend more time with them but its just really hard when I'm
so far away. I did get to go down this weekend to help Tiffany move and
we had lots of fun. | |  |
| Awesome hike/run with my sister to start off the trip off right! |
 |
| Followed by some fun rappelling with Brian! |
 |
| It was nuts! We had this one part where we had to lean all the way back, almost upside down before jumping down on this one ledge part without hitting out head. Crazy fun! |
 |
| The next day Brian and Jenn took me on a spontaneous little hike up in SLC. It was fun! |
 |
| That night I finally got to see this little cutie! He's getting sooo big! I can't believe it! |
We all had dinner together Sunday night (tacos of course) and Holden provided the entertainment.
 |
| He loves to dance now too! |
Tuesday was moving day - the reason I was there! When we got to the storage unit to unload all her stuff I got the best job of all - watching Holden!!! Love this kid! and he loves Despicable me! so we watched that in the car while everyone else did all the heavy lifting :D It was great!
I rode the shuttle back that afternoon and while I couldn't WAIT to see my husband I also hate goodbyes. But I'm so glad that I hate it cuz it means I've got AWESOME siblings! I love them so much and can't wait till our next get together!
<3 br="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment