I just want to take a moment to brag about my amazing husband. He knew I had been feeling a little stressed and unromantic lately so he really tried to step things up for Valentine's day. He spent the two weeks leading up to the holiday spoiling me with a little gift every day. Whether it was just simple homemade card/note or some of my favorite candies or flowers from his major's on campus plant shop, it was just so nice to feel the love ya know?! I don't know what I would do without this man, I mean really. He is just so patient with my craziness and always trying to do whatever it takes to make me happy. I love him more than I could ever explain for reasons I couldn't ever really explain. He is perfect for me and I am grateful to my Heavenly Father every day for bringing us together.
I didn't get pictures of everything but I'm gunna try to list it all out the best I can just for my own memories so I'll just try and use google ;)
Days 1-3 Homemade notes done on Photoshop, a new found love of his thanks to his major
Day 4 - A Gerber Daisy, one of my favorite flowers that happens to represent innocence which I guess is something he must have liked about me :p
Day 6 - A gorgeous calla lily
Day 7 - An Amaryliss that will hopefully last until another flower will bloom!
Day 8 - Some super soft and tasty caramels - that he turned out to love as much as me and I enjoyed sharing! :D
Day 9 - Tootsie rolls waiting for me in the car on the way to church :D
Day 10 - Cocoa bean! Totally perfect for a very stress filled night.... I didn't think to take a picture because I was too busy enjoying it! But here is one offline, so you can see how yummy they are!
Day 11 - He surprised me at work and took me out to lunch! We went to a yummy mexican place we love right near my school in St. Anthony which is actually where we happened to go the day we met!

Day 12 - Movie tickets for a future date night :D
Day 13 - Donuts for breakfast from our awesome donut shop here in Rexburg! Again, they were devoured to fast for pictures but here is an old one
Day 14 - He went all out with a bunch of balloons, a homemade card,
my very favorite caramels ever and a beautiful orchid! It was perfect! :D
I have the best husband EVER! :D Happy Valentine's Day everybody! <3 br="">3>
Such a cute idea...and so romantic! Brad could learn a thing or two;) Glad you guys are so happy!!!
ReplyDelete